Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My First Portraits

Making portraits has always appealed to me quite a lot . I like observing the people around while travelling. People with different expressions, different attitudes. Its very interesting to capture the moods in lenses. Long I wished to shoot a proper portfolio of someone.  Though this wish is not fulfilled yet, last week I gDSC02152ot two beautiful models for my clicks.

My sisters, Shivangi and Aditi. They were here on a Europe tour and I grabbed this opportunity to click them as much as possible to make wonderful portraits. None could have offered me more picturesque moods than these two bubbly girls! Later I thought, why not make videos with some music which will suit their personalities. After a lot of patience and efforts, I really loved the work I did.

For Shivangi, I needed some soft music. Aicha (English version) is one of my most favourite songs. I thought it would perfectly suit Shivangi’s shy and sweet personality. So I started putting her photos to the tune of Aicha. Oh my my….as I finished, I felt as if that song was written only for her…

So sweet, so beautiful
Everyday like a queen on her throne
Don't nobody knows how she feels…..t
hat’s perfectly Shivangi!!!!

For Aditi, I needed a rocking music. Because when she is around, life feels happening. She has her own opinions..she is rebellious.. and she is a tough girl!!!  Yet she is witty…very adorable… and extremely naughty. In short, she is a complete RoCk StAr!!!! And so is Alizee. I have been a huge fan of Alizee since long. It’s not only her voice that is incredible, but also her liveliness and spirit. And hence, I thought her song is a perfect suit for Aditi!! Undoubtedly, she gave me best of the poses to make a wonderful portrait.

Though, not all the photos in these videos are taken by me, most of them are. What I enjoyed the most was tuning their moods to the music. At the end, I was very happy with my work and ofcourse with my models.

Thank you girls for the lovely portraits!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcomed...